Cracker Barrel - If you *** into glass its your fault
my wife,two kids 4 and 1, and myself are eating and my wife bites into her macaroni and bit down on a piece off glass and broke her tooth in half as she spots it out the waiter sees her spitting something out and stops to see whats wrong and it was a piece of a plate dime sized but her plate was not chipped so it had happened in the back so the waiter gets the manager writes literally one sentence on a blank paper for a complaint report saying the customer bit into SOMETHING unfortunately the waiter asked to see the piece of glass to show the manager and we never got it back so we contact a lawyer and they took it from there and the lady from corporate said since my wife hadn't been to the dentist in 10 or so years it was our fault what bull is this so don't even eat at this disrespectful rip off of a place they wouldn't even pay for the whole price of the tooth which had to an implant for 6000review #476702
You may also like
- "I have an issue with the parmesan goldfish product's quality control. Every time I open a new bag, I never know what to expect and I hate that. I just..."
- "I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago. I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today. After about the 4th ***,..."
- "I buy pretzels from here all of the time. This is what my sister always wants for Christmas. We pretty much love them. I just bought a basket..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "Icon is a joke they forget to come back to fix things that they promise it will be done they forgot my vanity so they finally bring it and just..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "AFTER A LONG GOING PROCEDURE AT ABSOLUTE DENTAL ON TOPSY LN. CARSON CITY, NV MY WIFE GOT HER DENTURES WHICH FIT VERY POORLY. WHEN SHE WENT BACK TO GET THEM..."
- "In the fall of 2014 I bought a Pfister bath faucet called Selia. It leaked so I contacted the company. I sent them pictures showing the two areas it leaked...."
- "I have been trying to contact your customer service for two hours and the phone number says they are closed. The hours listed are within the hours..."