Cracker Barrel - if you *** into glass its your fault
my wife,two kids 4 and 1, and myself are eating and my wife bites into her macaroni and bit down on a piece off glass and broke her tooth in half as she spots it out the waiter sees her spitting something out and stops to see whats wrong and it was a piece of a plate dime sized but her plate was not chipped so it had happened in the back so the waiter gets the manager writes literally one sentence on a blank paper for a complaint report saying the customer bit into SOMETHING unfortunately the waiter asked to see the piece of glass to show the manager and we never got it back so we contact a lawyer and they took it from there and the lady from corporate said since my wife hadn't been to the dentist in 10 or so years it was our fault what bull is this so don't even eat at this disrespectful rip off of a place they wouldn't even pay for the whole price of the tooth which had to an implant for 6000d4ffc61 review #476702
You may also like
- "It's frustrating to be purchasing items that won't count on the loyalty card due to inability to register on the website....After several attempts since no one would answer the phone..."
- "I purchased a package of Twinkies at a Walgreens store in Perry, GA. I ate one, and although I thought it tasted odd, I continued to eat it. I took..."
- "I had purchased your French Bread Pizza a few days ago. I opened the box and took out one to cook for lunch today. After about the 4th ***,..."
- "I ordered 1 shirt from this company, just 1. You'd figure they would put just as much effort into 1 shirt as they would in a huge order. About 5..."
- "I ordered from the Littleton,Coloradk jimmy johns store and i cant belive i just *** paid 8:00 for a slim that has maybe 1/4 of a teaspoon of..."
- "Our family loves the original Oreo cookies. The last two packages we bought, however, annoyed us. Every single cookie crumbled when we picked it up. If we were able to..."
- "We started going to Banfield in April 2008....we took our oldest of three poms sofie there first. They did a dental and blood test on her. Everything was going ok..."
- "Dottie K West Bloomfield Township, MI I was visiting my sister when I did a google search and found one source talent. If it wasn't such a far drive for me to..."
- "A few years ago, I bought a pair of shoes from The Walking Company that I wear only occasionally, mostly for dress occasions. Recently I was giving a formal presentation..."