Cracker Barrel - If you *** into glass its your fault
my wife,two kids 4 and 1, and myself are eating and my wife bites into her macaroni and bit down on a piece off glass and broke her tooth in half as she spots it out the waiter sees her spitting something out and stops to see whats wrong and it was a piece of a plate dime sized but her plate was not chipped so it had happened in the back so the waiter gets the manager writes literally one sentence on a blank paper for a complaint report saying the customer bit into SOMETHING unfortunately the waiter asked to see the piece of glass to show the manager and we never got it back so we contact a lawyer and they took it from there and the lady from corporate said since my wife hadn't been to the dentist in 10 or so years it was our fault what bull is this so don't even eat at this disrespectful rip off of a place they wouldn't even pay for the whole price of the tooth which had to an implant for 6000
You May Also Like
- "French's Mustard has been using a very deceptive label on their 20 oz. mustard. The top of the label, in very large bold print, reads “40% MORE”. Then..."
- "P&H Soda & Syrup Co. Brooklyn, NY â€“ Review Recently I attended a street fair, and met street vendorP&H Soda Co. selling soda syrup, staffed by Owners: Anton & EricaYou..."
- "Being disabled and on a very limited budget, I really must watch how I spend money...like most of us these days. I was really hungry for POP TARTS (which I..."
- "Service tech agrees with customer that table is damaged and also is Manchester loveseat and lamp. The only reason Havertys accepted returning the lamp is because the victim called Pacific..."
- "Some sellers on Aliexpress are very vicious and they will curse at you when you request any refunds. I looked into Shenzhen Victoria Enterprise's feedback and I discovered that other..."
- "The software is lousy, the textbooks are overpriced, and support? what support? They made me pay TWICE b/c they happily took my payment but didn't give me access to my..."
- "I created a resume online through this company, I paid $1.98 for resume and $1.46 for the cover letter in the end on 15 March 2016. When I receive the..."
- "We installed a Pottery Barn Sussex Sconce in our bathroom above the medicine cabinet in February 2010. About four years later the stainless steel finish was peeling revealing a black/rusty..."
- "My husband bought two Disney Arora charms in march 31, at the time the charm was back order and Pandora brea ca said itll take 2-4 weeks to be in..."