filters
state:
city:
product:
Show
Cracker Barrel in Rockford Il should be ashamed for treating its (once) loyal (white) customers with disrespect. My son had loved cracker barrel since he was a little boy. He had a long school sports practice that day and I treated him to lunch. When we received the...
Whitey

What difference does it make what color you are? Sample platter means sample ya mo mo.

josh

You split a sampler platter between the two of you, and your made because one of the portions on the sampler platter was the size of a sample, and not a whole meal? A sing...

#194582
Reply to reviews
This Cracker Barrel unit has a lot of problems. First, it's extremely filthy. The cups are sitting in racks slightly above the tile floor which is constantly wet and covered in restaurant spillage. The spillage is then splashed onto the racks of cups anytime...
DUH

JUST BECAUSE YOU'RE BLACK AND BEING TREATED BAD DOESNT MEAN THEYRE FREAKING RACIST. Thats just you HAVING to pull the race card before you're black or hispanic.But reality che...

jamie. mtsterling ky

Im currently sitting in cracker barrel. I dont think the place is racist. I do know that my fork is dirty my glass is dirty and ive been here for 35piss minutes and still no w...

Reply to reviews

Roast Beef Review

3.0
Ate at south hill location 12/29/14 at 9:00pm had roast beef. My wife and I ate the same thing. 3 hours later we came down with what appears to be food poisoning. Thought you might want to know. Will not be back.

Breakfast Menu Review

Cracker Barrel
45 minutes after we left still smell like smokecould not even eat breakfast and enjoy it so much smoke in the airwe were in Madisonville Kentucky

Overall Impression Review

1.5
Me and my wife went to cracker barrel on Dec 21 2014 and were very disappointed in the food and service and when I complaint to the host we were told sorry .never will I go there agian

Cracker Barrel Waiter Review

Cracker Barrel
Crackle barrel in hampton Va was the worst ever no cornbread then when it came out the butter was frozen n u couldnt spread it my girl water had a dipping cup in it i mean problem. After problem never again i mean never food was cold n disgusting n the waiter didnt even try to help when we complain go there n see fo ur self
Cracker Barrel - Manager Review from Miamisburg, Ohio
1/1

Cracker Barrel - Manager Review from Miamisburg, Ohio

2.0
That was the end of my eating dinner at cracker barrel. .food quality was terrible. .been eating there for years no more.order chicken strips *** I had French fries bigger than that I gave them back manager was ridiculous said only charging for a veggie plate I didnt have..only 2 sides..that plate was terrible should have never made it to my table. .

Food Review

Cracker Barrel
I took my family in to have a nice meal and the food was under cooked and tasted awful. The waitress was in - attentive. The meal came to OVER $58 and was not worth it. I will not be going back and would not recommend anyone to eat there.

1.6
I ate at cracker Barrel in Daytona Florida I was very dissatisfied with the service with food and getting justified help with the manager I will never eat there again and I'm very disappointed stay away from the Daytona Florida cracker barrel
Quality of Food

Wait Staff Review

Cracker Barrel
We went to crackerbarrel in waco tx our servers name was jill , we seen her at another table on her phone laughing with other customers after we sat for 10 min. And our food took a long time to get to the table we asked another person where our server was they said they couldnt find her. We will not return....

Cracker Barrel Salad Review

1.7
I called and ordered a grilled chicken salad from paducah ky restaurant. I waited 30 minutes for my salad and was late for work. I was very upset almost walked out of the place but I had already paid for it. I will never order before work again I should never have to wait for something I called in

Fries Review

Cracker Barrel
I keep finding nasty ocra in my fries. Please use different fryers. It's disgusting

Breakfast Review

2.2
Go to Tuscaloosa, AL location. They are so stingy. Bring one jelly with breakfast! One little napkin! They used to have good selection of jams for you! It is slesys impossible to get refills of drinks!

Burger Review

2.3
Ordered burger well done; came out almost raw. Since this was to go, guess they didn't care. Had to " nuke" to make it edible.
Quality of Food

Cracker Barrel Chicken Review

Cracker Barrel
Stop in at Cracker Barrel in Windsor Ct they where out of chicken and dumplings at 5pm and the food was terrible !

Cracker Barrel
While at the cracker barrel in Fredericksburg va I was very disappointed in how the African American manager handled our food complaint. He argued with my husband and in no uncertain terms called him a liar. We were so embarrased we could not stay and eat anything. We will never go back to that cracker barrel.

Cracker Barrel
I was just at joliet illinois Hobart rd location I ordered chicken tenderloin grilled dinner they brought me fish then she took back then brought me the tinyest tenders you ever seen burnt burnt at this time I just wanted out of there I'm taking the burnt chicken to my dog she told the manager and he did nothing about it!!! The waitress said she was having a bad day

Employees Review

Cracker Barrel
Cracker Barrel employees on the job rude and crude. Inappropriate conduct while on the clock and in uniform. Employees from Covington, Louisiana 70433

Cracker Barrel Eggs Review

Cracker Barrel
Omg what a joke!!! Have you ever ordered eggs and not had a choice of what kind you got!! I will never visit again the Manager tried yo make right , but I lost my taste after seeing how *** the people are here!.. Its her first day I was told.. I understand but do you let a kid loose on the first day behind the wheel!!.. Give her some time, but not on my dime.

Poor Restaurant Service Review

Cracker Barrel
Have been going to CB on Charlotte since 1999, recently both food and service seem to have deteriated Today no silver, water glasses empty' food just O

Cold Dinner Review

Cracker Barrel
Midland, TX store is like winter complete with fans flying. Dinner cold by time it hit table. 50 open seats but had to wait 15 minutes!! Need to pay more to get help?

Unavailable Cherry Pancakes Review

Cracker Barrel
Went for cherry pancakes. They were listed on the menu but we're not availabe. I was very disappointef

Unprofessional Service Review

Cracker Barrel
Have gone to Cracker Barrel in Pennsgrove New Jersey often and with in the lady 2 months have found HAIR in my food, first Meatloaf them Rainbow Trout this is disgusting even worst the first time they still left the order on our bill!!!! I just don't understand what is so hard about proper food handling and hair nets.

Bad Food Review

Cracker Barrel
The worst food ever!!! I need to open a restaurant!!!!Berea ky

Cracker Barrel
Poor service. Hard cornbread. Long time waiting on server to check on us. Eat here often but do have to talk with the manager often. Wish there was another C. B. closer.

Breakfast Review

Cracker Barrel
Had breakfast in New Jersey and grits come with breakfast. Asked to substitute potatoes because we don't eat grits up north. Was told that we had to purchase potatoes extra. Should have a choice for customers who don't like grits. Not fair

Small Portion Review

#521905
Take out order was so small it wouldnt have fed a child. Never so disappointed. Eat in is great but carry out sucks.

Coffee Review

Cracker Barrel
Needed a cup of coffee none made out of 30 containers of community coffee. I had made my creamer and sugar had to wait 10 mins. No thank you threw it away. Lady chased me into parking lot had to pay 2.00 no coffee! My husband paid it but i WILL never and i mean never go to another Cracker Barrel !

Worst Experience Review

Cracker Barrel
We had the worst experience with cracker barrel in Sherman. Tx. They said it would take only 10 mins. Well we waited 20 mins. And they tell us there is only one cook. Well there were a lot of people waiting and my parents are elderly and could not wait around like that. Really was horrible..

Other Product Review

Cracker Barrel
You are bad people selfish