2255 Sharon Rd, Sharonville, OH 45241, USA
2.1
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I probably should have left when they tried to seat the customer that was behind me first but, I didn’t . I probably should have left when the customer seated behind me received their food first but unfortunately once again I didn’t .

I probably should have left when the food finally came out and wasn’t correct and when the only waitress who took my order and I asked her the food wasn’t correct and her response was it’s not her table then I asked her who table was it she responded Hanna but let me remind you she was the only one that waited and service our table never seen another individual. So instead of her trying to get our order correct she walked directly to the kitchen still insight rallied with the rest of the waitress talking about me and my order all you have to do is watch their cameras Finally the general manager comes out only to pick his employees side instead of investigating the situation.

Today is the Fay I will never eat at Cracker Barrel again thanks but no thanks . I work to hard for my money to receive horrible service and treatment

Comments

h.kitchener

Sounds like Cracker Barrel is having some problems from the recent influx of complaints about them. Yes, you probably should have left sooner.

Hope you didn't leave a tip. That would have been foolish.