I arrived there 10:15, seated right away, weren't that busy. after 25 min. I went back to the hostess who seated us and told her we still had not seen our waitress. She calleendthe waitress came out took our order and said she would be back imin.n a moment with our coffee, approx. 20 min. or so passed, she finally returned with coffee. By now we are here close to 50. min Sat another 22 min still no breakfast.

I went to the front told the hostess I would pay for our coffee as we were leaving. Got to the register and the person there after hearing my story refused to except payment for coffee. I have been a loyal customer of Cracker Barrel, in Gurnee Ill. for years prior to moving to Ga. I have never received such poor service or lack of service. I am very disappointed and probably wont go there again.

Left there went down the street to Denny's and had coffee with 10 min. and order was taken. You guys need to do better !!!

Florence Alfred

Florence_alfred@yahoo.com

1469 Dulwich Court

Lawrenceville, Ga. 30043

Product or Service Mentioned: Cracker Barrel Dine-In Service.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 12.

Comments

h.kitchener

This happens and you will never know why it happened. I suggest you try them again and see how things go.

If the service is still bad, complain to the manager and also go to the Cracker Barrel corporate website and lodge a complaint about this location.

Then, of course go to Denny's from now on. Denny's all over the country is rather good.