Review about Cracker Barrel Sandwich from Mesa, Arizona
I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch.Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was awful, the beef was gooey.
They changed my plate for meatloaf with mash potatoes and they have been pretending to serve beef and it's not!!
I'm sorry to tell you I'm having diarrhea right now.We won't come back ever!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cracker Barrel Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "We went to outback to celebrate our daughters birthday with our granddaughter who is 4 tonight. We got there at 4:45 there were 8 people in the restaurant. 10..."
- "I ordered a tuna sandwich. I got a tablespoon of tuna, some rotted lettuce, 2 paper thin see-thru tomato slices and enough bread to stuff a turkey. Rotten, wilted, old,..."
- "This is THE WORST online company I have EVER bought from, and I've had PLENTY of bad experiences. I ordered a dress online in what said was my correct size...."
- "I ordered a beautiful arrangement of roses and lilies for my mom's birthday to be delivered to her hospice care suite. I ordered a week in advance so there was..."
- "Lies, The representative on the phone who took my order was full of energy and pep which was nice. However he was also full of something else. The two issues..."
- "Horrible! Horrible! Horrible! This has been one of the worst experiences ever! 3 weeks ago i signed up for the 7 day free trial, immediately charged 99.99. Contacted google, and..."
- "After learning the hard way that my kindergarten son's school has never been able to reach me via telephone, Only a recorded msg that the call can not be completed..."
- " Today 10/25/2016 we went into the Chili's in Arroyo Grande California and waited for 15 to 20 minutes to be seated we were never acknowledged or never approached. ..."