Review about Cracker Barrel Sandwich from Mesa, Arizona
I only had breakfast from this place and I thought that it was good to try the lunch.Well today i had Phyllis cheese steak sandwich and it was awful, the beef was gooey.
They changed my plate for meatloaf with mash potatoes and they have been pretending to serve beef and it's not!!
I'm sorry to tell you I'm having diarrhea right now.We won't come back ever!!
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Cracker Barrel Sandwich
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
You May Also Like
- "I'm so annoyed right now. I've tried our local Outback several times. Each time it gets worse. I gave it a break, and decided to give them another try. Attached,..."
- "Buffalo Wild Wings, in Mays Landing NJ, IS THE GUILTY PARTY OF A DESPICABLE VETERANS DAY SLAP IN THE FACE. My wife and I went in, in response to an..."
- "I've been to this restaurant and dined in maybe 5 times. Two of those times I went to the restroom and saw a server leave the restroom WITHOUT washing their..."
- "The mini fridge cart had wheels you are supposed to screw in but there is not threads on the wheels!!! So the cart has no wheels and scratches my..."
- "Too whom it may concern. Staying at M-6 #378 When I checked in at 1pm water was off and stayed off until past 5:30 that afternoon. Also construction people still..."
- "1st off I only hired them because I was told, "One person will clean the kitchen. One person will vacume, One person will clean the bathrooms and one person will..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "These outfitters should be shut down due to unsafe practices and placing the public at risk. There place of business is in shambles, failing practically every code, they don't require..."
- "I fell asleep while burning a Pier One Candle in my home. The material wrapped around the candle caught on fire and did some serious damage to my wall and..."