Cracker Barrel - Review about Pet Policy from Wilmington, North Carolina
You guys allow DOGS in your restaurant ?Disgusting !!!
He's sitting there licking his private parts while I eat eggs.
Unbelievable, I quickly paid for my food and left.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Poor customer service
- Product or service
- Pet Policy
- Review category
- Cafes, Restaurants and Bars
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Live in a small town south east of Dallas. ( Gun Barrel City). Ordered grilled chicken Caesar salad. Almost finish with it and I was chewing on something hard. Pulled..."
- "We just had lunch at Ruby Tuesday in Stillwater, MN. We've been there many times, but never again. The salad bar plates get smaller and smaller, which turned out to..."
- "Came here and couldn't believe my eyes how nasty and how I asked the manger why he said under staff and told him I saw a kid touch the food..."
- "Bought a new home from Mungo and the warranty had to requested. During the intial walk through Brad, their rep made it sound like things would be taken care of...."
- "I ordered a box of fruits dipped in chocolate for my mother in law for her birthday. As soon as it was delivered my mother in law noticed the box..."
- "Made an appointment because my top teeth are shifting backwards, making my teeth hit when I chew causing them to hurt. I told the receptionist that was why I..."
- "Hello, my name Is David Gillis and my address is 42 peninsula place Dorchester Ma 02125. I placed an order on November 16, it's seem to have disappeared after a..."
- "Got a car at Luton Airport GM while raining and couldn't check it thoroughly. When I returned it they found these scratches and charged me 688 GBP! And the GM..."
- "I purchased an engine for a little over $2k for son's 2005 my Jeep. Was told by Tom and their website that engine came with a warranty. 17,000 miles (..."