Mary H Taa

| map-marker Carrollton, Texas

Mediocre food, and bad manager

Cracker Barrel - Mediocre food, and bad manager
I ordered bacon and eggs with French toast. The eggs and French toast were cold. Once eating the French toast, I found it had an unpleasing taste. I also noticed the manager stopped at tables to check on the customers. I noticed she stopped at the table with white customers, but did not stop at the table where the customers were people of color. But I must say the waitress did a wonderful job, and tried her best to make sure we got the best service she could provide.

User's recommendation: Better food. Better management skills

Linda S Ski

| map-marker Hammond, Indiana

Need refund for broken Christmas gift for my granddaughter.

Cracker Barrel - Need refund for broken Christmas gift for my granddaughter.
Cracker Barrel - Need refund for broken Christmas gift for my granddaughter. - Image 2
I bought the Christmas gift from the store in Hammond IN for my 7 year old granddaughter. It was soundz deluxe concert 54 keyboard. When she opened it on Christmas, she was so excited. We put new batteries in and it didn't work. She was heart broken and most in tears. We don't have a Cracker Barrel anywhere close to Green Bay WI. I told her I would exchange it. Never thought I would have issues in contacting them. To no avail they do not ans phone or contact you by leaving an email. My next step is contacting the State Attorney General Office in IN and WI. Also, the Better Business Bureau.
Loss:
Pros:
  • On the highway
Cons:
  • No phone number to contact a live person
  • No customer service

Preferred solution: Full refund

User's recommendation: Do not stop at restaurant. Drive right on by. If you stop and eat or purchase something, they are not providing any customer service.

Cynthia J Cjo

Verified Reviewer

Terrible food, terrible, terrible chef!

Longview Texas breakfast! Waited 55 minutes before we got our foid! My bread was soggy with butter and I had massive amounts of mayonnaise on my bacon, lettuce, tomato sandwich!! The waitress was good but it apparently was a breakdown from the hostess to the chef!! So, DUH, management!! Terrible meal! My sandwich was dripping in butter, not grilled enough to be toast, and there was a mound of mayonnaise??? This restaurant needs a review!!!

Frank Y Smu

| map-marker Conway, Arkansas

Problem with rewards

I cant use my rewards at store and no one seems to help and I would like to talk with someone in customer service my phone # is 941735****
Loss:
Pros:
  • Good food and good prices
Cons:
  • Terrible customer service at corporate headquarters

Preferred solution: Yo use my rewards

User's recommendation: Don’t try to call for a complaint

Joyce C Kce
map-marker Dallas, Texas

Gift Cards

I have two good Cracker Barrel gift cards that will not work at local establishment. We go to pay and it was not go through but there is money there. They just say sorry.
David L Bpi

| map-marker Phoenix, Arizona

Bonus points

I've been trying to contact cracker barrel regarding my bonus point balance. I am unable to speak with anyone. Please call me David Lauer 602 315 ****
Resolved
charles j Usx

| map-marker Denton, Texas

Resolved: Service

Updated by user Dec 21, 2023

Company fixed the issue and I have been provided with apology. acknowledgement of issue, coupon for future purchase

Original review Dec 06, 2023
Edmond Ok, Stay away this location has bad management! That's the BIG problem. Customer service skills were lacking! Even though they were NOT busy, I waited 20 minutes to place a to-go order, then was informed that they would not take the order as I wanted. Donnie and Ronnie need to spend some time training on what service means.

Preferred solution: Apology

User's recommendation: stay away look for a better restaurant

Cynthia B Ctm

| map-marker Birmingham, Alabama

Gift card issue

Cracker Barrel - Gift card issue
You cannot speak to a real person at all. I tried emailing, calling, leaving a call back email. Nothing.

User's recommendation: They are closing stores and I see why

Gail S Lhz

Verified Buyer

I want my gift card refund!!!!

Cracker Barrel - I want my gift card refund!!!!
My $25.00 gift card would not work??? I tried using my gift card & your new Reno location would not accept it!!!

Preferred solution: Full refund

map-marker Florissant, Missouri

USELESS GIFT CARD

I have a gift card that is older without a pin number. I attempted to use it during my last visit. Without a pin I was told to contact corporate. I have made many attempts at messaging them at email and multiple phone numbers. NO RESPONSE. This is not acceptable! I do not recommend buying gift cards to use at CB!

User's recommendation: Cracker Barrel Guest Services - Support Ticket Confirmation From:Cracker Barrel Guest Relations (guestservices@***.com) To:tes4778@***.com Date:Thursday, February 22, 2024 at 03:43 PM CST Hello Debby Hughie, Thank you for contacting Cracker Barrel Guest Services. We appreciate you taking the time to share your question or suggestion. We will review your feedback and respond within 5 business days. We have created a Ticket for you to track the progress of your inquiry. Ticket Number: 00855957 Please do not reply to this email for updates. This will increase your response time. Best Regards, Guest Relations Cracker Barrel Old Country Store ref:!00D4P0gUb6.!500U1054hOX:ref

Susan B Saz

| map-marker Troy, New York

Lack of honoring order East Greenbush NY

Beware of ordering online for delivery

Do not trust any order you place for delivery. Order 3 pies , Apple, Pecan and Pumpkin, to be delivered at 10am today and I 9:51am I get a call that all they had was Pumpkin and did I want 3 Pumpkin???

The order was placed a week and a half prior and I get a call 8 mins before Door Dash was to deliver they cannot fulfill my order??? Totally unacceptable. Was the manager apologetic, yes, but this plain makes no sense. If I am ordering 3 pies, was it ever thought maybe I was having guests and this was dessert I was serving to them and now I am in a real bind??

Totally unacceptable and thank you Cracker Barrel for basically making my Thanksgiving luncheon dessert less. Yes, they tried to accommodate me with vouchers and driving to another Cracker Barrel but why would I even bother with someplace that could do something this?? How do you even trust their word?? And furthermore, if they had notified me the day before or even a couple hours before, I could have accepted it.

And they themselves didnt notify me at 9:51am, it was Door Dash.

Steer clear of this overrated useless chain. Stick with a nice local independent business

User's recommendation: Stay away

Elvis T Uws

I would refund your money because iam a billionaire .N26 BANK IN JAMAICA AND A VERY SUCCES FUL BIG PHARMA YUYU INC.DRUGS BILLUONAIRE..

VIRGINIA G Epj

| map-marker Knoxville, Tennessee

My Turkey and dressing was dryed up. Cold. None edible

Cracker Barrel - My Turkey and dressing was dryed up. Cold. None edible
Was served Turkey dinner cold dryed up hard turkey. The food was miserable. I told manager and she acted like this was impossible. I told her take it back I refused to eat it. This was happening all over the restraunt. Everyone one was upset. Virginia Griffey 865 297 **** 8016 sunset hgts dr. Knoxville Tn 37914

User's recommendation: Don't eat at this lication

Dan B Iww

Horrible experience

I sat at Cracker Barrel with my six year old and wifes parents for over 2 hours . We decided to get up and leave at the 1hr and 40 min mark .

. The table behind me who didnt arrive until 30 min after us were served within 30 min . We were never told by our waiter or manager what was going on , I asked someone working and she said were sorry we can give you bread were out of biscuits at moment . Then the manager walked by our table while serving the table behind us who also arrived thirty min after us, and he didnt say a word I had to STOP HIM .

I asked what was goin on . He said well Ill check Im sorry . Not hey Ill take care of your meals or hey really sorry about this was just a jerk and basically did nothing . we ordered breakfast food there is no way in *** my eggs took an hour and 40 minutes theres no way the chicken which we all had on our meals took an hour and 40 minutes my point is the waiter did not say a word, the entire time he just poured water in our drinks once, its a shame that my six year-old after his baseball game goes out to eat for his grandmas birthday and we get treated like crap where we sat at a place we used to love .

I went back into the store after we walked out to see if they actually served our food and I stood there for five minutes. They never brought it out. I then called the store after we left to speak to the manager again in which he replied oh, I brought your food out immediately and I said theres no way I was standing there. You never even walked back out, he then said that he did everything he could and that he is extremely sorry and that he would give us a gift card or comp our meal.

I said well its weird because you didnt say that to me when I told you we were sitting there for an hour and 40 minutes , you have the blind leading the blind over in Rootstown Ohio this dude shouldnt be in charge of kids running a restaurant . 234-926-**** {{Redacted}} is my address god bless

Preferred solution: I don’t know I’m disgusted I doubt I’ll ever go back and I’m a regular

User's recommendation: Be aware !

Denetra Eyn

You are a "regular" and you are letting ONE BAD EXPERIENCE stop you from returning. You won't be missed.

Denetra Eyn

If you are going to make fun of blind people in an insult you deserve to be blind yourself.

reply icon Replying to comment of Denetra Eyn

"Blind leading the blind" is a famous expression and has nothing to do with actual blind people and everything to do with clueless people (and you D@***N well know that)!

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2432508

But you are still making fun of the blind. You deserve to be blind

Dan B lww
reply icon Replying to comment of Denetra Eyn

I admit that I have stolen from blind people. I tried to truck a blind man into exchanging money.

He gad a fifty dollar bill and I tried to give him three ones claimed that they were 2 20 and a $10. Someone who saw this told him what I was trying to do. Not my fault. He should have someone with him uf he does not want to be tricked.

I told the people to mind their own business. One said that if I did not return the money they would call the police.

I had to return the money to the blind man. I could have made $47;if people minded theirs own business.

Dan B Iww.
reply icon Replying to comment of Denetra Eyn

I akso got angry at my six year old son. He stated crying.

I punched him in the face. My wife's parents called CPS and my son was taken from me and placed in foster care. I also hit my wife. Her parents wanted her to press charges and divorce me.

My wife is pressing charges and staying with her parents. My six year old son is staying with them as well. I am not allowed contact with him. First they placed my son in foster care.

When my wife and her parents signed documents saying that I am to have no contact with my son they placed my son with my wife's parents. I am not allowed to visit or call the. Thanks to cracker barrel. My wife thought of divorcing me before.

But she wanted to stay together for our sin. But since I punched my son in the face she wants to divorce me. She thinks that ut is best for our son if she divorces me and moves away and gets full custody of my son. CPS is working for her.

They want me to have nothing to do with my son. Cracker Barrel made me so angry that I punched my son in the face and I could lose my son forever.

Guest

"what was going on" Fool, what was going on is the same thing that's been going on for the past 3 years. Lack of staff. Only an idiot would sit in a joint like this for over an hour.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2432168

He also made comments about messing with his own son.HIS OWN SON.What kind of father forces himself onto any child ley alone his own son. Guess his wife does not please him that he turns to gys own son. DISGUSTING.

reply icon Replying to comment of Guest-2432168

Not to mention he is a "regular" and yet he lets one horrible experience stop him from ever going back. HE WON'T BE MISSED.

View more comments (8)
Marilee H Hex

Gift card issue

Cracker Barrel - Gift card issue
I made a purchase and the employee cut my card in two and the card had a remaining balance of $11.71

Preferred solution: Bal of 11.71 on a new card

map-marker Grapevine, Texas

Policy for video release

My son works at the Cracker barrel Old Country Store location at 2700 Grapevine Mills Pkwy, Grapevine, TX. 76051.

He was arriving to work for his shift Sun. evening 12/11/23 just after 1700. He was traveling in front of the store when he was struck by a vehicle exiting a parking spot backing out. That individual claims that he was instead while traveling forward to the insurance company.

There is video footage, but managment cites corporate policy in refusing to hand the footage to the insurance company instead only to PD. Obviously my concern is the footage will be lost recorded over. And PD will not get involved in an accident that occurred on private property, and not on a public road.

I did call and that was Grapevine PD's response. I would like to reach a compromise to obtain this recording in time prove events, and only ask that the video be released to the car insurance company.

User's recommendation: Contact executive personal

Guest

Your son should have checked inside to verify the other occupants ate there. If so, they would have been backing out. They probably are claiming they were adjusting the car and just pulling in to go eat.

Shannon H Iiz

Romeoville Il. Cracker Barrel going downhill fast

Terrible food for the 3rd and last visit. Terrible and rude management! The quality and the taste is Not what it used to be!! SAD :(

Preferred solution: Apology

Why Trust Reviews on PissedConsumer?

• Professional auto and live moderation
  • 100% user-generated content
  • Equal opportunity and protection
  • Zero tolerance for fake reviews
  • Verified content
  • PissedConsumer is on the Inc. 5000 list

For more information read Blog article