today another couple and my wife and myself stopped for lunch at the Cracker Barrel at corner of Bardstown road and Watterson expressway in Louisville, KY.We got there about 15 minutes until noon with lots of parking spaces in the lot.

We were seated and all four ordered breakfast. Approximately 40 minutes later we got our food. Saw others that were seated after us eating before ours finally came. The waitress excuse was we ordered breakfast.

My coffee was poured shortly after we ordered and was cold by the time food arrived. I was through eating several minutes before I got a refill, although a refill had been requested.

I was half through eating before the hash browns finally came, still with no coffee.I am a Cracker Barrel customer at least once a week, but next time I am in Louisville, KY I will skip this Cracker Barrel and go to Bob Evans

This person wrote the review because of poor customer service at Cracker Barrel. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Cracker Barrel to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

The most disappointing in user's experience was slow and poor service and customer service. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Cracker Barrel and cracker barrel customer care for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments