1.8
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

We ordered our Thanksgiving dinner to go we ordered it on Saturday afternoon , to be picked up at seven Wednesday evening , and when we got there it was so chaotic and the manager said they were three hours behind , and we could pick up our order , the next day , I told them no you’ve had plenty of time So we had to go back at 9:30 PM to pick up our order, when we got home the heating instruction booklet was missing there was no bread rolls .. this was the anniversary of my mothers death and I didn’t need to be put to the back burner, so I will never go back to Cracker Barrel again .

Review about: Cracker Barrel Pick Up Service.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Comments

Fact: Cracker Barrel is the #1 restaurant that people go to on Thanksgiving. CB starts a list of pickup orders a month ahead of time and orders are distributed according to who called and got their names on the list first. People wanting to dine inside often wait 2-3 hours and are angry and impatient because they can't believe they aren't the only ones who had the idea of going to Cracker Barrel on Thanksgiving.

Are you serious? What about all the people who didn't even have dinner?

I'm sorry but considering Thanksgiving is the busiest day of the year for CB and everyone, it seems, is trying to eat or order food from there, you cannot be surprised any any "hiccups".