I was at the Crack Barrel on Nov. 2, 2013 in Columbia, SC store number 964 or the one near Sand Hills Mall. I was visiting my daughter and took them out to lunch at 1:43 is when I got the bill. I have eaten at many different Cracker Barrels and they have always put more than you can eat on the plate. I eat very little and I ate every thing on my plate and so did every one else. I will add the food that we got was very good but I was disappointed in the amount of food on the plates. It should not matter what time of day you go, there should be ample food on the plate. I did not complain at that time. If this continues people will eventually not go back. I do not like to complain but I was very disappointed since I had guest with me. I would like a response on this.

Martha Ciccio

3437 Hwy 88

Blythe, Georgia 30805

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Nov 18, 2013.

Comments

nikalseyn
Columbia, Kentucky, United States #744050

Tell management at the location, not us. Actually, eat there again and see if the same thing happens.

If it does, ask the manager why the small portions. Perhaps something is going on at this location, or even chain-wide.

If you do not like the manager's explanation, contact corporate. They have a website.

Wrens, Georgia, United States #743996

Maybe you could do with putting down that fork once and a while. Martha?