3.5
Allergens Information
Cleanliness
Quality of Food

I frequently eat at Cracker Barrel and today was unacceptable. We waited for our food for more than 23 minutes before Our food arrived.

Once we get the food the food is cold. No one came to the table to keep us posted on how much longer the wait would be for the delivery of the food. Finally, we decided that the manager should get involved. We were looking for solution the problem.

We spoke to the manager and his response was "I'm sorry." To me saying "I'm sorry" is not enough. To me there should of been a dialogue and some kind of compensation for the inconvenience the restaurant put us in. Perhaps they were short staff but there was no reason for the manager to respond uncaringly.

The coffee was not filled nor the water glass. Unfortunately, we left the restaurant very disappointment.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

I liked: Food, Great food and atmosphere, Good food.

I didn't like: I did not like, Slow and poor service, Cold food.

Comments

h.kitchener

Sorry to hear your busy schedule was up-ended by a restaurant that delayed serving you and was so un-caring they wouldn't give you a free meal. Life is tough. Best eat at Taco Bell from now on where you can eat stuff they call food, but perhaps have it brought to you quickly.