Arrived at Cracker Barrel store #176 in tinley park, Il.Made our reservations and waited to be seated.

Our waitress was very friendly her name is Donya K. Placed our order and that is where the trouble started. First we waited for about 45 minutes to an hour as people all around us were receiving their food. Found our waitress and asked when food would arrive by then my husband and I were getting hungry.

She came back and said she forgot to press send on our order and it would be longer now. Now we are into 2hours waiting. She apologized and apologized finally brought us some cornbread and rolls. We were so hungry we eat them and she came back and said 5 to 7 minutes more.

By the time our food arrived we were not as hungry because we had ate the rolls. She felt bad and offered us a free desert. I don't want her to get in trouble but I really think she should have comped our dinner or part of it.

We will go back to Cracker Barrel because we love your store but we are very disappointed in the service we received.

Thank you Janet Alisangco 3835 west 115th st Alsip, Il 60803 (708)224-9061

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Had an Experience with Cracker Barrel?

Comments

#920705

Translation: I was there for 17 seconds and didn't get a free meal!!!

You waited 2 hours just like Babylon was made of ice cream.

Havertown, Pennsylvania, United States #900443

OHHHH Of course you'll come back even though the service was bad, and OF COURSE you wanted free food. Please do Cracker Barrel a favor and find a new favorite store, cause I dont want to have to read another review.