2.5
Quality of Food

took my niece and sister,to the one in spring hill florida.we got to the restraint around 4pm to beat the rush.the table was stickie,ordered 2sweet tea,1 unsweet teas.got the reverse order.i'm a diabetic,that means no sugar.i ordered 2 sides and got wrong veges.ordered chicken and dumplings,got the order but the plate was all stickie from the sause.cleaned the plate with my napkin.asked for another napkin,but had to wait 10 minutes before I got it.ask for a tea refill and got sweet tea again.was told bu my niece that I was suppose to get 3 sides but only got 2.plus other things happen.will not go back to the bottom of the barrel.

Review about: Cracker Barrel Chicken.

Had an Experience with Cracker Barrel?

Comments

Spring Hill, Florida, United States #907925

Diabetic does not mean NO sugar!It means watch your sugar!

And your eating at Cracker Barrel witch serves country food so if your a diabetic you should not be eating there anyway.

You ordered chicken and dumplings!What do you think are in that!?

Hmmm can you spell correctly? And being a diabetic has nothing to do with NO sugar. It means watching what you eat and ensuring you do not eat a lot all at once and ration it!

Burlington, Massachusetts, United States #886394

Youre diabetic...and you went to cracker barrel?

Oh my god...I cant even.