5.0
Quality of Food

This happened September 14 th . My girlfriend works for you and has for a couple years and is always coming home telling me about this manager that has to check her out when it’s time for her to leave he is always in the office so she knocks on the door and he always makes her wait ten to fithteen mins before he will clock her out and then has a smart *** remark cause he has to do it .

She work most of the afternoon shift mind she works two jobs so she is not lazy and has awards from Cracker Barrel anyway last night I always stay up and cook her supper and she can in upset I ask her what was wrong this time she told me that that manager told her if she wasn’t so *** old he would have to deal with over time all the time .it was the same old thing last night she waited ten mins before he would get off his *** and come check her out after she had a terrible night training a new employee that just was not getting it and made mess after mess that she had to clean up she is so mad that she wants to quit and she is not a quitter . I’m so mad that I cannot beleave that you would let this go on in such a nice place she said a lot of your manager are the same so sad my girlfriend is one of the best people you would ever want to know has never done drugs don’t cuss treats people nice don’t drink just takes pride in her work .I know today that is hard to find in employees .

Reason of review: Manager.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

I liked: I love the store and the food.

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Sep 15.

Comments

LoudGoldfish692

This guy is a jerk runs around flirting with the waitress will not help anyone that needs it talks to people like they are slaves it’s a good thing I’m not younger he would be having a problem with his noise .my girlfriend is the best . I exspect this to be resolved immediately.